I found that many a time, i am like the above title, to be wrong. Come to think of it, it would most likely be >50% of the time im wrong. But how could that happen???
I am wrong to have done that.
I am wrong to want that.
I am wrong to voice out what i want.
I am wrong to want to help my colleagues.
I am wrong to correct other's mistake.
I am wrong for not letting queue cutters have it their way.
I am wrong?
I am wrong??
I am wrong???
I AM WRONG!
Nuffnang
Category
- Android Stuff (11)
- Food Adventure (5)
- Gadgets (22)
- InteresThings (83)
- Just rant (80)
- Manchester United (16)
- Office rants (54)
- Personal (159)
- Songs (56)
- Vacations (13)
- Wishlist 09 (8)
- Wishlist 2010 (4)
My Friends' Blogs
-
-
The #KPOP Will Go On8 years ago
-
S.O.S10 years ago
-
USA EUROPE CANADA10 years ago
-
-
-
-
Ben + Moon14 years ago
-
cookies holding hand14 years ago
-
-
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!15 years ago
-
Gloomy Afternoon As It Knows.....15 years ago
-
-
Blog Archive
Xcchange
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 thoughts:
Post a Comment