Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye bye 2010

To be honest, this year FLEW by so fast that I was lost in its wake. Its time again to review what I have managed to achieve from my wishlist.

Able to read chinese newspaper - Failed
Somehow i could't find time anymore after I found the site which should help me understand the Chinese words

Air-conditioning for the house - Failed
The money had to be used to pay my father's hospital fees so we will stick with fans for another year

Fix car's external problems - Failed
Somewhat similar to the above, was hoping that my bonus would enable me to finally fix the dents all over my car :(

Goodbye Tiger - Failed
Although there were several really good prospects BUT none were actually successful. Another not so happy year ...

Really say Goodbye? - Unsure
Again I don't know what to do, very confusing.

To weight <=75kg
I didn't even try to really attempt this. For health reasons, I should somehow get this achieved.

Use my passport again before it expires - Success! 17/9/2010 - 3/10/2010
Initially was quite disappointed that none of my friends would accompany me to go on a trip. Frustrated, I decided to travel alone and visit some friends overseas. Very enjoyable although it did set me back a cool 8-9k

0 thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails