At first I got a little confused with these 2 songs because they both mentioned about handphones :p It has great meaning seeing that how handphones are important to all of us now.
백지영 - 아이캔`t 드링크
난 술을 못마셔요
몇 번을 얘기해야 되요
술을 마시면
전화를 하는 몹쓸 병에 걸렸죠
그렇게 이상하면
이별을 한번 해보세요
이별을 하면 알게 될 거야
술 마시면 안 되는 이유
취하면 바보 같은 용기가 생겨서
취하면 바보 같은 사랑이 커져서
그러면 안 되는 걸 알면서
자꾸 핸드폰을 쳐다보고 이렇게
몇 번을 망설이다 번호를 누르고
난 아직까지 너만 사랑해~
내가 보고 싶어 미치겠다고
어제처럼 전화를 하죠
난 정말 못 마셔요
나 이제 그만 일어날래
술을 마시면
눈물이 나는 몹쓸 병에 걸렸죠
그 사람 생각나면
한잔씩 하며 참아왔죠
그래서일까 술을 마시면
바보처럼 또 눈물이 나
울다가 바보 같은 눈물에 취해서
울다가 끝나버린 사랑에 취해서
그러면 안 되는 걸 알면서
다시 전화번호 누르게 돼이렇게
차갑게 식어버린 목소리 들으며
난 죽고 싶어 제발 돌아와~
이미 끊겨 버린 전화를들고
어제처럼 그렇게 울죠
울죠
Translations
Baek Ji Young - I Can't Drink
I can’t drink
How many times should I say
If I drink
I had a bad disease to make a call
If you think it’s strange
Then try to breakup once
If you ever breakup, you will know
The reason I can’t drink
If I get drunk, I will get more silly courage
If I get drunk, this silly love will grow bigger
Because I know that I shouldn’t
So I just staring at the handphone like this
I don’t know how many times I hesitate to dial the number
even now, I still only love you~
I miss you like crazy
Just like yesterday, I call you
I really can’t drink
I want to stop and sober up
If I drink
I had a bad disease to cry
If I think about that person
I should bear to drink
Because If I drink
Like a fool, I will cry again.
Drunk over and shed tears like a fool
Drunk over an ended love and crying
That’s why, I know I shouldn’t
Keep dial the phone number like this
If I hear your cold voice
I just want to die, Please come back~
Holding the phone that already hung up
Just like yesterday, I’m crying again
Crying…
Another lovely song from the same OST
허각 - 나를 잊지 말아요
사랑이란 멀리 있는 것 눈에 보이면 가슴 아파 눈물이 나죠
그래서 널 떠나요 사랑을 사랑하려고
안녕 안녕 안녕
나를 잊지 말아요 일초를 살아도 그대 사랑하는 마음 하나 뿐이 예요
그 하나를 위해서 슬픈 눈물 숨기고 떠나가는 나를 기억해주세요
나를 잊지 말아주세요 사랑한다는 한마디도 못하고 가는
혼자 했던 사랑이 떠날 땐 편한 것 같아 안녕 안녕 안녕
제발 잊지 말아요 천년을 살아도 그대 사랑하는 마음뿐인 바보 였죠
그대 핸드폰이 난 너무 부럽습니다 지금도 니 옆에 같이 있잖아요
혹시 이 세상에서 그댈 사랑한 사람이 한 사람 뿐이면
그건 나라는 걸 나라는 걸 기억해
나를 잊지 말아요 일초를 살아도 그대 사랑하는 마음 하나 뿐이 예요
그 하나를 위해서 슬픈 눈물 숨기고 떠나가는 나를 잊지 말아줘요
제발 잊지 말아요 천년을 살아도 그대 사랑하는 마음뿐인 바보 였죠
그대 핸드폰이 난 너무 부럽습니다 지금도 니 옆에 같이 있잖아요
나를 잊지 말아요
Translations
Huh Gak - Don't Forget Me
With dreaming eyes, I see love is somewhere distant
You see the tears of heartache I'm shedding, that's why I left for this love
Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye
Don't forget me, even if I live for one second
This heart that loves you, the only one
For this only one, holding back tears of sadness, I left
Please don't forget me
I left without even saying "I Love You" once
This lonely love, as I leave I seem to be at peace
Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye
Please don't forget me, even if I live for a thousand years
The one foolish heart that loves you
How I envy your handphone, it's still by your side right now
If in this world, there is only one person who loves you
That person is me, it's me remember that
Don't forget me, even if I live for one second
This heart that loves you, the only one
For this only one, holding back tears of sadness, I left
Don't
forget that, Please don't forget me,
even if I live for a thousand
years
The one foolish heart that loves you
How I envy your handphone, it's
still by your side right now
Oh, Don't forget me
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment