Nuffnang
Category
- Android Stuff (11)
- Food Adventure (5)
- Gadgets (22)
- InteresThings (83)
- Just rant (80)
- Manchester United (16)
- Office rants (54)
- Personal (159)
- Songs (56)
- Vacations (13)
- Wishlist 09 (8)
- Wishlist 2010 (4)
My Friends' Blogs
-
-
The #KPOP Will Go On8 years ago
-
S.O.S10 years ago
-
USA EUROPE CANADA10 years ago
-
-
-
-
Ben + Moon14 years ago
-
cookies holding hand14 years ago
-
-
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!15 years ago
-
Gloomy Afternoon As It Knows.....15 years ago
-
-
Blog Archive
Xcchange
Monday, April 22, 2013
Refused to be forgotten ...
I have written about this years ago but somehow today I was reminded again of this. My only comment would be, "I may have accepted the fact but forget you I cannot, will I ever?".
This has perhaps been one of the few toughest struggles that I had to go through. The material needs are nothing compared to what bothersome headaches and heartaches you have caused me over and over again but yet again and again I yearn for more. Nobody will understand this better than those who are going through it. Perhaps only those who are really looking can see into what that person is going through. 1 hand is more than enough to count those who possess such magic.
Categories :
Personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 thoughts:
Post a Comment