This season's reclaim of the title is not as high as the previous seasons due to the following reasons :
1) Sir Alex is retiring
2) Scholes also retiring, for the second time mind you :p
3) Not able to capture the Champions League for Sir Alex's send off
Not really in the mood for words so I will just go with pictures
Look familiar? Champions in England for 20 times and 13 times in this latest format of league
Oh yeah!
A great send off to a great man
A very hard act to follow
It ain't heavy :p
Wish I was there!!!
My favourite player, you will be sorely missed ...
Scholes winning for the 11th time
Look at him, he is struggling to deal with the fans because he shuns the limelight
I call this the epitome of consistency XD
A rare sight of Scholes
They may not have tears in their eyes but I sure do =(
The last time for this pairing ...
Golden boots winner whom I would love to see bring the title back again next season
I loved every goal he scored =D
For those who don't get it, this should explain it =)
A limited edition muffler, not sure why its called that though
My celebration when Peter Schmeichel came for a new card launch



















0 thoughts:
Post a Comment