I thought I knew the meaning of this word because I consider myself to be an introvert person. I had interviewed a person a couple of months ago and he claimed to be an introvert of which I thought he go the meaning wrong and (thinking too highly of myself) I went and corrected him by giving him "examples" of how and introvert person would actually be.
It seems to me after some checking and reading today, I was not entirely accurate in understanding the meaning of introvert too. Makes me feel a little ashamed of myself, not to mention my an hero explanation to the interviewee =_=|||
Anyways, it seems that someone have already compiled some characteristics which might indicate whether you are an introvert. Though the list is sort of like a guide only and frankly speaking some of it are so general that almost anyone will have it. After going it through it, I checked almost 70% of the items listed. So I guess I am one after all.
So are you an introvert as well?
Nuffnang
Category
- Android Stuff (11)
- Food Adventure (5)
- Gadgets (22)
- InteresThings (83)
- Just rant (80)
- Manchester United (16)
- Office rants (54)
- Personal (159)
- Songs (56)
- Vacations (13)
- Wishlist 09 (8)
- Wishlist 2010 (4)
My Friends' Blogs
-
-
The #KPOP Will Go On8 years ago
-
S.O.S10 years ago
-
USA EUROPE CANADA10 years ago
-
-
-
-
Ben + Moon14 years ago
-
cookies holding hand14 years ago
-
-
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!15 years ago
-
Gloomy Afternoon As It Knows.....15 years ago
-
-
Blog Archive
Xcchange
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 thoughts:
Post a Comment