Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Blues luck

Following the winning of Liverpool's training passes, my string of luck seems to be going on a roll. I received an email yesterday telling me that I have won training passes again, this time to Chelsea's. Again, I offered the passes to my friends/colleagues but none seems to be interested and it had to go to waste. You will notice that they sent the email using the same template as before :p


Hi there,

While I must apologize for this rather late e-mail but congratulations, you have won yourself a pair of passes to the training sessions of Chelsea F.C! :D

You are able to collect the passes at this address:

Lowyat Networks Sdn. Bhd.,

B-13-5, Block B, Northpoint Office Suites,

Mid valley City, Medan Syed Putra Utara,

59200 Kuala Lumpur.


The pickup time will be:

Monday,18 July: 3:00 pm till 7:00 pm

Tuesday 19 July: 11:00 am till 5:00pm


If you need any assistance, do give a call to us at 03 - 2282 xxxx, seek for Dxxxxx/Hxxx and ask away. Alternatively, you can email to cxxxxxx[at]lowyat.net as well. Again, I apologize for this late e-mail but nevertheless, congrats and enjoy your time with Chelsea F.C soon! :)

- Cheers, Cxxxxxx @ Lowyat.NET -

Time to search for more competition to enter and hopefully win something better :D

0 thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails