Yesterday there was an announcemnt via email that there will be a blood donation drive at my office so I brough along my card with good intention to donate after skipping 2010 because when they visited, I was having coughs and will not be allowed to donate.
I usually go in the morning where there aren't too many people BUT I was totally occupied and only had a chance to go visit during lunch time. Seeing that there weren't too many people so I decided to donate first before having lunch.
I filled up the necessary form and was even invited to participate in a study by a MBA student which I graciously accepted to help her finish her thesis. I enquired about her thesis but could not really comprehend her exactly but I grasped that it was something about the human genome and her explanation on how we are each mutants whereby the varying DNA is also what makes us all look different.
I passed the second station check as well which tests for blood type and thickness I think. When it came to the third station, I failed at the question on whether I had any surgery in the past 6 months. I told the nurse that I had removed my wisdom tooth around CNY and she rejected me :( I asked why and was told that if I had been pricked by a needle, I am disqualified because IF there is any infection, it would take about 6 months for it be able to be picked up by any tests.
Sigh, not only was I not able to donate because I was pricked, I also found out that I now weigh almost 10kg more zzz. Time to do some food intake cutdown again.
P/S : Oh yeah, the title was intentionally put that way because I always joke in office. Darah without the "h" means virginity :p So isn't great to exclaim that you are going to donate virginity? XD
Nuffnang
Category
- Android Stuff (11)
- Food Adventure (5)
- Gadgets (22)
- InteresThings (83)
- Just rant (80)
- Manchester United (16)
- Office rants (54)
- Personal (159)
- Songs (56)
- Vacations (13)
- Wishlist 09 (8)
- Wishlist 2010 (4)
My Friends' Blogs
-
-
The #KPOP Will Go On8 years ago
-
S.O.S10 years ago
-
USA EUROPE CANADA10 years ago
-
-
-
-
Ben + Moon14 years ago
-
cookies holding hand14 years ago
-
-
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!15 years ago
-
Gloomy Afternoon As It Knows.....15 years ago
-
-
Blog Archive
Xcchange
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 thoughts:
Post a Comment