Thursday, August 11, 2011

RM2 and some sweat for 4 movie tickets

The Internet in office was shite on Tuesday, my work laptop's detected bad sectors and it keeps on hanging, a couple of project wanting to cutover BUT they are still not ready yet. So the whole day I was busy seemingly doing a lot of things but felt like I have done nothing.

Thankfully dinner was a treat by a vendor for buka puasa :D At least something good for today. The food was surprisingly above average but since its quite famous so that was the minimum expectation that a diner would want to get.

When I reached home and after a quick shower, its time to check my mails and I thought I just got another birthday wish from another website but strangely its titled together with another company, "Happy Birthday from Nuffnang and TGV Cinemas!". Usually these email wishes, I would not pay much attention but there was a strange feeling about it and when I read the content, WOOT!

Dear Nuffnanger,

Happy birthday from all of us at Nuffnang and the good people at TGV Cinemas!

As part of the TGV Birthday Surprise for Nuffnangers, you've been selected to receive FOUR (4) complimentary passes for any movie* at TGV Cinemas outlets nationwide, which we hope will make your birthday a special one indeed :)

Feel free to drop by and collect your passes from the Nuffnang office before 9 September 2011(Friday). Our office is open from 9am - 6pm on weekdays (with the exception of public holidays), and is located at;

12B-5 & 12B-6, Heritage House, 33 Jalan Yap Ah Shak, 50300 Kuala Lumpur.

You are allowed to appoint a representative to collect the passes on your behalf should you not be able to collect the passes yourself. Do make sure to provide your representative with the email address that you used to register with Nuffnang though, as we will need it as verification of identification upon collection of the passes.

Once again, happy birthday and we hope you enjoy yourselves with the complimentary passes! Don't forget to give TGV Cinemas a little shoutout for being so awesome if you decide to blog about this birthday surprise ;)

*Terms and conditions apply.

Cheers,
Axxx Cxxxx
Blogger Relations
Nuffnang Sdn. Bhd.
Cool, more free stuff BUT I need to go and collect at a not so convenient place from my workplace and I had to do it before this Friday ... yesterday I was not free so I have to go there today. Sheesh, can't they give you like a 1 week notice?

The 4 movie tickets as promised but cost me RM2 (LRT) and loads of sweat from all the walking to get them. All that said, the girl giving me the tickets was quite cute ^_^
The ticket close up

That being said, what movie is good to spend these tickets on? =D I think I have quite a limited choice seeing that the validity is just 1 month =_="

p/s : Anyhows, thanks Nuffnang and TGV!!!

0 thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails