I don't really what is in my mind that might cause my dreams because its definitely not about work. About other things, I have tried very much to not think too much. What I'm really thinking is when I am going to visit my friend in a far away country with my son. My initial plan was to go somewhere end May but then I realized that its actually winter there ... Even when its not winter its cold, so I don't think it would be a good idea and a colleague of mine was there during winter and she said that there is a possibility that some places might not be open due to the weather. September holidays is not that long but he can't skip classes because this year he is having some exams during that time. Sigh ...
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
When the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me
'til then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah,
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone
Read between the lines
What's fucked up when everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me
'til then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah
Ah-ah, ah-ah
I walk alone
I walk a...
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
When the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a...
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me
'til then I walk alone...


2 thoughts:
stop listening to meaningful songs.
they kill ppl.
probably i'd stop when i'm dead then
perhaps i appreciate songs like how some people appreciate art. i have to understand what it tries to express and appreciate it like its supposed to be and to be one with how/what it means to me
bian neh for refusing your advice
Post a Comment