I have been auto pilot driving for a few months and thankfully I did not meet with any accidents because I managed to brake in time before hitting the front car when I was not really paying attention. Like I said, I just need to drag myself to the car and I will magically be at the parking area near the train station or reach home.
I just got back from another auto pilot drive because I wanted to let my mind roam, something like a feeling that I just want to drive away my problem(s). Although I did not manage the latter but I did find it interesting that I could really go around driving and not really paying attention, it is of course being helped by the fact that its close to midnight and not many cars were still on the road. However, I don't recommend anyone to do so because its seriously dangerous.
I couldn't sleep yesterday night until it was VERY late and a phrase kept playing in my mind, "凌晨两点半, 你还在我身旁". It was really 2.30am then and I do really wish that I have someone who will comfort me. I feel that I have lost another friend, someone whom I liked to be with for various reasons. Even if you are not gone now, you will be gone in the near future. Another good friend moving out of the country.
张信哲 - 宽容Surprisingly this song was playing yesterday when I was on my way home. Such coincidence that I would get to listen on the radio the songs which I would relate to what I'm facing.
凌晨两点半
你还在我身旁
关上电话
我不想和谁再多说话
爱着你的我
认真听你说的每句话
凌晨两点半
你不在我身旁
讨厌自己
为何还要这样的牵挂
爱着你的我
无法隐瞒自己对你的想法
你说你想要找个宽厚的肩膀
问自己带你到什么地方
看着明天
告诉我你不会紧张
跟着我海角和天涯
我说我想要找个避风的港湾
谢谢你陪我到任何地方
你的宽容
还有我温柔的包容
没有泪的夜晚是天堂
凌晨两点半
你不在我身旁
讨厌自己
为何还要这样的牵挂
爱着你的我
无法隐瞒自己对你的想法
你说你想要找个宽厚的肩膀
问自己带你到什么地方
看着明天
告诉我你不会紧张
跟着我海角和天涯
我说我想要找个避风的港湾
谢谢你陪我到任何地方
你的宽容
还有我温柔的包容
没有泪的夜晚是天堂
我说我想要找个避风的港湾
谢谢你陪我到任何地方
你的宽容
还有我温柔的包容
没有泪的夜晚是天堂

1 thoughts:
i need a road trip too!!!
Post a Comment