Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feeling very strange

In our life, we will have many people who are special to us. Some are of course more exceptionally special to us. I have been quite down after receiving news from someone who is truly special to me. In my head, I can hear myself praising this person's importance to me but I am perhaps just another person whom they know. Without going into specifics, I will just engrave them here :

You are special to me because you are the one and only person who could do it although some help was required and I was rather naughty but you still persist to bear with me.

You are very special to me because you pampered me as though I am the sun that warms your life everyday. I have not much recollection of you but the ones that in my head are vividly etched and often played back with a big smile on my face.

You are special because you are my first and will forever be highly regarded although I don't think I will ever command a mutual feeling.

You are extremely special because I felt like you walked out of my most beloved dream. I could never have imagined that I would really meet you in real life. I am however extremely sad that I am perhaps just a tlittle more than a hi-bye friend.

You are special to me because you were something I never thought I would try but life as you have it always have its twist and turn. I think we tried but perhaps this was what some would label, "Doomed to fail before it even started"

You are extremely special to me not because you came as a surprise but because you are now my everything. You mean the world to me but I don't think I am your number 1.

You people are the ones whom I have known almost all my life. Through thick and thin, many many years of ups and downs, twists and turns and yet remained together. Many people find it hard to believe that we still keep in contact so often.

You people are so amazing. Its interesting to meet people who banded together to be stronger and then to find out that they are from all walks of life and their collation of knowledge is really out of this world. Truly a special bunch.

You could be very special to me but sadly I have not met you yet :p

All of them have taught me many very important lessons in life. Many of which I really did not expect to be enlightened by them. Some events will forever be etched into my mind and heart. All of you are in my heart. Perhaps that is why it pains me to think of you sometimes. I have not done my best or I could have done better so I would be a bigger presence to you.

1 thoughts:

Keef said...

*Like* thumbs up

Related Posts with Thumbnails