Monday, September 24, 2012

A real smile after a long hiatus from an unexpected source :)

Today I smiled again, a real smile which was not faked. It was so unexpected that it really brighten up my day although it was almost end of the day. A colleague from another floor who unintentionally found out something about me, repeated to me what many others have told me before but the way she talked to me was so sincere that I cannot put on a fake smile to face her.

It was never my intention to do what I did but I needed a faster shortcut to achieve what I required. Its not the correct way but I needed to do it. Although now, I think its not such a shortcut after all =_="

Thinking back, I think I smiled all the way back to my floor. I could not hold back and shared my experience with my closest neighbour. I have not been so sincerely happy for quite some time :)

0 thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails