I recently had a series of long chats with someone who would fall under the category of equal to worst enemy. What I told this person was what I wanted to say but at the same time should not be said. Makes no freaking sense ... ei? I know what I am trying to do and at the same time, I really know that I should not. Walking a very thin line between life and death.
Relieved and worried at the same time for what I have said. This is driving me really insane. So close yet so far. Just a touch away but feels like a million miles away. Although I can basically catch what you think but I dare not think that I was 100% right because you are not a normal person to be reckoned with.
This has really affected me psychologically which in turn will affect me physically. My brain and heart goes into overdrive each time I think about this matter. I am scared to think about it but it never seems to be able to leave my mind. Like a gum stuck to your shoe and very hard to get rid off.
Only time will tell if what I have done is suicide or the road to glory.
KL Library ... the coolest place to be in town
9 months ago

0 thoughts:
Post a Comment